I got an order to make a baptism card to a boy. I stamped the elephant with two blue inks and cut it out. I went over th elephant with my Wink of Stella glitter marker and used enamel accent for his eye. I die cut a heart from a blue cardstock and used white letter stickers to spell out the boys name and baptism date. I die cut a little heart from glitter cardstock and added white stitching lines.
This card really looks so much brighter and better in real life. Some cards are really hard to photograph!
- Elephant from TPC Studio
- Ink, Color box and Ink it up
- Wink of Stella Gitter Marker
- Letter Stickers from Basic Grey
- Heart die from QK, Nesting hearts
- Cardstock from Panduro and Bazzil