It’s time for another challenge over at Addicted to CAS and it’s my turn to be the hostess and I chose the word animals. If you have been on my blog before you know that I have a soft spot for cute animals. 🙂
Our Guest designer for May is Monika, she make awesome cards, don’t foget to check out her blog!
Our sponsor is Create a Smile and the Prize is 12.50 euro (1 stamp set) to our winner!
Over to my card, I made a clean and simple shaker card, I didn’t use any foam tape creating this so it’s really flat so it fits a standard envelope and will go through the mail just fine. The dog’s bottom is on the outside and the head is on the inside. 🙂 Take a look at the video if you would like to know how I created this card.
Thanks for stopping by and a huge thanks for all your support by commenting and thumbs up on my videos, it really makes my day!
- My Favorite Things Birdie Brown Stamps 4″X8″ Sheet-You Make My Tail Wag
- Dies – Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles and Stitched Rectangles
- Judikins Embossable Window Plastic Sheets, 4.25-Inch x 5.5-Inch, Clear, 20-Pack
- Tsukineko Full-Size Memento Fade Resistant Inkpad, Tuxedo Black
- Copics – W 00, W1, W3, W5, R89, RV10, 100 ( Black ) 0 ( Colorless blender )
- Copic Multi Liner
- Redlined tape ( Strong adhesive )
- Classic Crest Cover Solar White 8-1/2×11 110lb 250/pkg