I’m so excited over the CAS-ual Fridays October release, there is a LOT of goodies as you will see over the next couple of days! I made a shaker card today and I made a video of the process if you are interested. Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stamp set CAS-ual Fridays Autumn Blessing
- Die – CAS-ual Fridays Acorn Fri-dies
- Brown Memento Ink, Rich Cocoa
- Hero arts Shadow ink, Forever Green
- Craft mat from Ranger
- Mini blending tool
- Fiskars Stamp press
- Judi Kins embossable accetate
- ATG glue glider
- 3M foam tape
- Brown Pearls
- Martha Stewart Micro Beads
- Craft cardstock – Neenah Desert Storm 100lb
- White Cardstock – Neenah Solar White 110lb
Absolutely LOVE this card. The beads are awesome together. Thank you so much for taking the time to do a video.
This shaker card is the beaded bomb!! Love it!
Love this charming
shaker card. That
acorn is so cute!
Carla from Utah
Just what I was searching for, thank you for putting up.
Really enjoyed this article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.