Today I made a baby card. A dear friend of mine is going to have her baby girl soon and I wanted to create a card for her. I wanted to make something soft and romantic.
I diecut the word baby a couple of times from white cardstock and once of glitter cardstock and adhered them together to create dimension. I stamped the greeting above baby in grey ink to keep the soft feeling of the card. I created the background using a stencil and some perfect pearls. The butterflies is also a diecut and I used some perfect pearls, glitter and pink rhinestones to match the rest of the card.
I hope you all have a nice sunday!
- Diecuts from Simon Says Stamp
- Ink, Versamark and Hero Arts Wet Cement
- Perfect pearls, Gold and Berry Twist
- Stencil from Tim Holtz
- Rhinestones from Anita’s
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Alpha stamp set from Stampen Dous, Tiny Alpha ( Loooove this set )