Hi crafty friends!
It’s CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 3rd birthday and we celebrate it with a blog hop and a sale! YAY!
I used the fun stamp set Shenanigans, I just LOVE the fun sentiments in this stamp set! I made this card with a good friend in mind how’s turning forty so there will be a bonfire to blow out on her cake…. 🙂 I made a video of the process, take a look at it if you want to know how this card came toghether.
- Stampset – Shenanigans
- Mini scoring board from Martha Stewart
- Woodgrain cardstock from SSS
- 3 inch punch from X-cut
- 6×6 Paper pad from Echo Park, Dots & stripes
- Fiskars compact stamp press
- Magic embossing powder bag Inkadinkado
- Silver embossing powder from Hero Arts
- Paper trimmer from Fiskars
- Silver and glitter cardstock from my local grocery store
- Silver twine
- Moon shine sequins from SSS
- Multi Meduim Matte
- EK Tweezers
- ATG Glue gun
- 3M Foam Tape