I got an order to make a baptism card to a boy. I stamped the elephant with two blue inks and cut it out. I went over th elephant with my Wink of Stella glitter marker and used enamel accent for his eye. I die cut a heart from a blue cardstock and used white letter stickers to spell out the boys name and baptism date. I die cut a little heart from glitter cardstock and added white stitching lines.
This card really looks so much brighter and better in real life. Some cards are really hard to photograph!
- Elephant from TPC Studio
- Ink, Color box and Ink it up
- Wink of Stella Gitter Marker
- Letter Stickers from Basic Grey
- Heart die from QK, Nesting hearts
- Cardstock from Panduro and Bazzil
I got a question if I could make a baptism card for a little girl, and here is what I came up with! I stamped the girls name and baptism date in Versamark and heat embossed it in white onto the pink cardstock. I die cut the butterfly out of vellum and coloured it on the backside with copics and added some glitter glue to the wings. I punched out a hole in the pink cardstock and adhered the butterfly with a glue dot. I finished of with a yellow polka dot ribbon and white stitching lines.
Challenge: Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, V’s Sweet Challenge blog
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Stamp set from Stamen dDous, Tiny Alpha
- Die from Simon Says Stamp, Leanna Butterfly
- Ribbon from Artemio
- Glitter glue from Panduro
- White embossing powder
- White gelpen