I’ve entered Paper Smooches photo challange previously this week with an other card and when I was at work today, another design popped up in my head. ( I know, I’m crazy… )
I die cut two circles in the panel and stamped dots and stripes on the front of the card, then I die cut a bunch of circles and stamped them with more dots and stripes and “swirls”. I glued four or five circles underneath the stamped images to get some dimensional. Then I die cut the panel with alphabet dies and tied some red bakers twine around it. I didn’t have a red cardstock that matched so I used my red ink pad to make the red background. I just love theese photo challanges, I would never had make a card like this otherwise. Fun!
This is what I came up with. Take care!
- Stampset: Paper Smooches “Winter Grove”, and “Alphadot”, Clearly besotted stamps “Basic Stripes”
- Dies: Paper Smooches “Alphawhimsy”
- Bakes twine from My Minds Eye
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink, “Red Roylal”
- Versa Color Silver pigment Ink
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
Love this card Joanna! I love how some of the circles are popped up and others are set back. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!
Fabulous card Joanna! I had to stop by & take a peek as my bestie is Joanna Harty too LOL!