I made the background using Hero Arts Shadow ink and tried to blend them together on the card. It’s not turning out as good as it would do if I have used distress ink, but I don’t have any blue distress ink, so what to do? 🙂 I used some embossing paste and a home made stencil to make the snow and adhered some mini rhinestones. I die cut the snowflake and covered it with Crystal glaze ( similar to as Glossy Accent ) and poured some glitter over it. Then I took three bells and tied it to the snowflake. I finished off by adding white stiching lines with my white gel pen. The sentiment is stamped with Versamark on Vellum and heat embossed in white.
I was inpired by another card, check this crafter out, she makes beautiful things!
I’m entering the challange at CAS-ual Friday and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challange.
- Stampset from You Do, “Svensk Jul”
- Inks from Hero Arts Shadow ink, “Pool” and “Stone Wash”
- Embossing paste from Panduro Hobby
- Cardstock and Vellum from Panduro Hobby
- Die from Simon Says Stamp, “Curvy Snowflake”
- Bells from Panduro Hobby
- Glitter from Martha Stewart, “Crystal Fine Glitter”
- White gel pen from “Uni-ball”
- Rhinestones from “Anita’s”
- Crystal Glaze from You Do
Gorgeous card! I love the bells! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Lovely! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!