Hi Crafty Friends!
I made another Christmas card today using Pinecones and Christmas Carols from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. I always struggle when I’m creating an one layer card but I challenged my self today and I acually made one!! Yay for me! LOL! I made a video of the process, take a look at the video if you would like to know how it came together.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset – CAS-ual Fridays Pinecone and Christmas Carrols
- Nonstick craftmat
- 2 inch post-it tape
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Mini blending tool
- Compact stamp press from Fiskars
- Hero arts shadow ink, Field Greens and Forever Green
- Reprint detail embossing powder gold
- inkadinkado magic embossing powder bag
- Gold twine
- Multi Meduim Matte
- Wink of Stella mixed with gold perfect pearls
- Cardstock Neenah Desert Storm
Leave a reply