I haven’t sent my christmas cards yet! I have to mail them tonight and I still have a few to make…. Eeeek….!
On this card I used a embossing folder from Sissix and a die cut tree. I covered the tree with glossy accent and then I sprinkled some glitter over it to make it look like snow. Quick and easy!
- Die from Simon Says Stamp, Mod tree
- Circle die and scallop die from Spellbinders
- Stamp set from You Do
- Rhinestones from Anita’s
- Emossing folder from Sizzix, Snowflake background
- Glitter from Martha Stewart, Crystal fine glitter
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Star and silver twine from Sykompaniet.se
- Chrystal glaze from You Do
- Corner Chomper from We Are Memory Keepers