I haven’t sent my christmas cards yet! I have to mail them tonight and I still have a few to make…. Eeeek….!
On this card I used a embossing folder from Sissix and a die cut tree. I covered the tree with glossy accent and then I sprinkled some glitter over it to make it look like snow. Quick and easy!
I have entered the Wednesday challange at Simon Says Stamp and also the Monday challange at Simon Says Stamp and Cas-ual Friday!
- Die from Simon Says Stamp, Mod tree
- Circle die and scallop die from Spellbinders
- Stamp set from You Do
- Rhinestones from Anita’s
- Emossing folder from Sizzix, Snowflake background
- Glitter from Martha Stewart, Crystal fine glitter
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Star and silver twine from Sykompaniet.se
- Chrystal glaze from You Do
- Corner Chomper from We Are Memory Keepers
I love the frosted tree! Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!
so pretty! love the embossed background! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Gorgeous card!! Love that pretty tree!!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the subject and found most people will go along with with your site.
LIve AND let liVE