Today I made a clean and simple Christmas card. I started by die cutting three rectangle pieces in three different shades of green. Then I stamped a tree and greeting in versamark on the smallest piece and heat embossed it in white. Today I remembered that I have a envelope punch board ( I forgot that I had an envelope punch yesterday…lol ) and I made a matching envelope with a stamped small heart, also heat embossed in white.
Thanks so very much for stopping by and take care!
- Die – MFT, Pierced Rectangle Stax
- Tree and heart Stamp – Jane’s Doodles, Cross Stitch
- Stamp with swedish greeting – You Do, Svensk Jul
- White detail embossing powder
- Cardstock – Bazzil Basics and Neenah Solar White