Today I made a card for my youngest son to give him on Valentine. He loves dinosaurs and loves the yellow so thats why this card is so colorful. 🙂 I think my new Mama Elephant stamp is sooo cute!
There is a lot of love on the inside, a different and easy way to make dimension, kind of a popup card. I made a video of the process if you would like to see how I made it.
If you like the video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my youtube channel, I really appreciate your support!
- Stampset – Mama Elephant, Just Hatched
- Die – My Favorite Things , Pierced Rectangle Stax and Pierced Circle Stax
- Heart Punch – Panduro Hobby
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White and Panduro Hobby
- Pattern Paper – Lawn Fawn, Let’s Polka
- Thread – Sew Easy