This is my first video for Happy Little Stampers. It’s a fairly new stamp company based in Australia and it’s run by the amazing Kylie. Kylie is the mama of some really cool and fun challenge blogs for example Addicted to CAS, and I’m so happy that she decided to start designing stamps, I really like the font and the clean and simple feel they have!
I made a clean and simple card with emboss resist today, Check out the video if you would like to know more, I love to use small stamps to create my own background. The products I use are linked at the end of the post. Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset from HLS, Mix Mash – http://goo.gl/98IhTV
- Martha Stewart Mini Scoring board – http://amzn.to/23a2Jaz
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock 110lb – http://amzn.to/23a2Ov8
- Versamark – http://amzn.to/23a2RqJ
- White embossing powder from Ranger – http://amzn.to/1Wn19NU
- Inkadinkado Magic embossing powder bag – http://amzn.to/1Wn1joD
- Distress ink Picked Raspberry – http://amzn.to/1Wn1n7U and Spiced Marmalade – http://amzn.to/23a379c
- Mini Blending tools – http://amzn.to/23a3eS7
- Perfect pearls gold – http://amzn.to/23a3jFs
- Mini mister – http://amzn.to/23a3lx2
- Paper trimmer from Fiskars – http://amzn.to/23a3u3r
- Corner Chomper – http://amzn.to/1Wn32u7
- Gemstones from HLS – http://goo.gl/P2U4eN
- ATG glue gun – http://amzn.to/1Wn2SD1
- 3m Foam tape – http://amzn.to/1Wn3eJS
I love this card and all your beautiful art work!!
Thank you so much Joani! 🙂
I think, that you commit an error. Let as discuss it.