Have you seen the new release from The Alley Way Stamps? There is so many cute new critters and I want to play with them all! The stamps I used on this card is also quite new and there are a lot of really cute space aliens in this set!
Check out the video if you would like to know how I made it.
Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments, they really make my day. 🙂 Take care!
Challenges : Simon Says Stamp
- Stampset -The Alley Way Stamps – Phone Home
- Distress Ink – Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans
- Schmincke Removable blue masking
- Copics : Y 06, 08, 17 -BG 11, 13, 15, 49 -YG 05, 07, 17 -R24, -W3
- Woodgrain cardstock – Simon Says Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp 120lb White cardstock
- 3M foam tape
- ATG glue glider
- White gelpen
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- White embossing powder from Ranger
- Glitter paper from my local grocery store
This is super cute! I love the inking and design, Joanna! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Let’s Get Sentimental” Challenge! Always a treat to see your creations!
Thank you for your sweet words Virginia!
I love your card a lot !! I also love how you masked the stamps with masking fluid to color the background ! Great tip ! I can’t get that brand over here, but I’ll order & try a different one. The alien critters are very cute and versatile too ! I loved the video and already subscribed to your YouTube channel xx
Thanks for your sweet comment Connie, and thanks for subscribing!
love this card! I wish the stamp set was still available.
Thanks Diane! I wish it was too!