Hi! I have used the same stampset that I did in my last post and this time I created a Happy Birthday card. “Hurra” means Horray in swedish. I also used the coordinated dies to the stampset and the ink is from Hero Arts. This card makes me happy! 🙂 Check out the video to see how I made it.
Please leave a comment and subscribe to my youtube chanel, Take care!
- Stampset from Simon Says Stamp, Lots of hearts with the coordinated dies
- Sentiment stamp is retired
- Inks is Hero Arts Shadow ink, Bubble Gum, Rasperry Jam and Grape Juice
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Corner Chomper from We Are Memory Keepers
- Stamp á Magic from Inkadinkado
- Embossing powder from Ranger, Holographic
- Corner Chomper from We are Memory Keepers
- Liquid glue from Panduro Hobby