In todays video I make my own sentiment, I really liked the cactuses in Cha Cha Cha, but I wanted to turn it into a love card. My handwriting is not like Kristina Werner’s ( read mine is terrible ) but with a few tricks anyone can write their own sentiment if you don’t have a stamp that works. Take a look at the video if you would like to know more.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset – The Alley Way Stamps, Cha Cha Cha
- Die – Simon Says Stamp, Stitched Rectangles
- T-square ruler
- Pencil and eraser
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Fiskars Titanium Sissors
- Post-it Tape 2 inch
- Copics – E31, E33, E36, YG03, YG06, YG17, B00, B000, BG01, 0, 100
- Copic Multi Liner no 3
- Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board
- ATG Glue Gun
- Glossy Accent from Ranger
- Pokey Tool from X-cut
- Googely eyes
- Multi Medium Matte
- White Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
Brilliant! Love to have fun with cactus!
This is so so adorable!! Love your fun idea and your personal sentiment makes it really special! 😉
Thanks for your sweet comment Vicky! 😀
Darling card. Thank you for sharing how you did your sentiment. I am sure to use this technique. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Joan, I’m happy that you liked it!