I wanted to share a video with you guys today but sadly my computer don’t agree with me…
Instead I share two cards with you today and hopefully I can get a video up before next thuesday.
First I made a card with this cute dragon from Lawn Fawn. Lawnscapings challenge this week was all about distress and this card has distressed edges.
The second card is a Christmas card, I thought if I start making them now, maybe I will finish in time this year. Just maybe 🙂 I used the same deer from Paper Smooches as i did on this card, but I drew some antlers on it to make it look like a reindeer.
Challenges: Lawnscaping, Paper Smooches
Supplies card one:
- Stampset and die – Lawn fawn – Critters ever after
- Woodgrain cardstock and vellum from Simon Says Stamp
- Wink of stella glitter marker
- White enamel accent from Ranger
- Stickles – Star dust from Ranger
- Versamark and white embossingpowder
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
Supplies card two:
- Stampset from Paper Smooches – Happy Camper and Starstamp from Panduro Hobby
- Twine from My minds eye
- Versamark and Embossing powder Holographic from Ranger
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White and Panduro Hobby
Both cards are fantastic!! I love the colors and big circle of your second card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!
Very cute cards!! Love the way you colored the dragon with those white dots!
Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping challenges 🙂
both are awesome cards! the dragon is so cute in green with white dots.
thanks for joining us at lawnscaping