I wanted to share a video with you guys today but sadly my computer don’t agree with me…
Instead I share two cards with you today and hopefully I can get a video up before next thuesday.
First I made a card with this cute dragon from Lawn Fawn. Lawnscapings challenge this week was all about distress and this card has distressed edges.
The second card is a Christmas card, I thought if I start making them now, maybe I will finish in time this year. Just maybe 🙂 I used the same deer from Paper Smooches as i did on this card, but I drew some antlers on it to make it look like a reindeer.
Supplies card one:
- Stampset and die – Lawn fawn – Critters ever after
- Woodgrain cardstock and vellum from Simon Says Stamp
- Wink of stella glitter marker
- White enamel accent from Ranger
- Stickles – Star dust from Ranger
- Versamark and white embossingpowder
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
Supplies card two:
- Stampset from Paper Smooches – Happy Camper and Starstamp from Panduro Hobby
- Twine from My minds eye
- Versamark and Embossing powder Holographic from Ranger
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White and Panduro Hobby