I’m back with an other video for The Alley Way Stamps and today I’m coloring with Prisma Colors on a dark grey background. The coloring is very easy but I still had a fun making this card. Take a look at the video if you would like to know how this card came together.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset – The Alley Way Stamps, More Than Words and Learning Curve
- Embossing Bag from Inkadinkado
- Fiskars Stamp press
- White Embossing powder from Ranger
- Prisma colors
- Die from SSS, Stitched Rectangles
- Grey Cardstock from SSS
- Martha Stewart mini scoring board
- ATG glue gun
- White Cardstock from Neenah Solar White 110lb
You completed various nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found a good number of persons will agree with your blog.