Hello crafty friends!
Today I created a baby card for my cousin who just received their second baby boy. I love babies and a part of me really would like to have another one….. But then I remember pregnancy and delivery and all that stuff and I’m perfectly happy with the two we already have. 🙂
Anyway, this is todays card and video, I used a lot of stuff from Paper Smooches and I’m in love with those cute elephants and that word die. If you are interested in the process of making this card, you can always look at the video. And as always, thank you so much for watching, subscribing, commenting and all thumbs up on my videos, I appreciate it more than you know!
All the supplies are listed in the end of this post, thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset – Paper Smooches, A little lovin and Mama Elephant, Just Hatched
- Die – Paper Smooches, Welcome Word
- Stencil – Memory Box, Brilliant
- Modeling paste from Panduro Hobby
- Googely eye – You do
- Wink Of Stella Glitter Marker
- Multi Medium Matte from Ranger
- Cardstock – Neenah solar White, Simon Says Stamp, DCWV
- Matha Stewart fine glitter
- Zig 2-way glue pen
- Ink – Memento and Versamark
- White embossing powder from Ranger