It’s almost summer time and the kids are finishing school. I have created a couple of thank you cards to our teahers and I made a video when I made one of them. I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing day!
Challenges : Cas-Ology, Addicted to stamps
- Stampset – The Alley Way Stamps, Learning Curve and Bubbly
- Copics – R39,R89, YG17
- DIstess ink – Walnut Stain
- Grey ink and white ink – Hero Arts Soft Granite and Unicorn
- Memento Black ink
- White Embossing powder from Ranger
- Embossing powder bag
- White cardstock, Simon Says Stamp 120lb copic friendly paper
- Black and red cardstock – paper scraps
So perfect with that chalkboard sentiment!
Books and chalkboards – so appropriate for a teacher thank you! And pretty vintage too – our school has white boards and computers! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!
Wonderful card, love the chalkboard effect. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology
love that chalkboard effect – thanks for sharing your card at ATSM this week
Your card is a real treat, guaranteed to make the teacher receiving it feel very much appreciated. The chalkboard: perfect! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
Oh, I love that card. The chalkboard looks great and the red frame is perfect for it!