I used the same technique on these two cards, emboss resist. For the blue card I misted over two different shades of blue and added a vellum heart with some silver twine. For the second card I used masking tape and sponged on different colours of distress ink and added some wood stars. Two very different cards using the same technique! The quote on the card means something like this : The one who master the moment, he masters life.
The second card is inspired by this card, made by the fab Laura Bassen
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Stamp from Forma Hantverk ( Retired )
- Mist – Forever Blue Perfect pearls and Carbon Copy from October Afternoon
- Vellum from Simon Says Stamp
- Die from Simon Says Stamp
- Silver twine from Sykompaniet
- Wood Stars from Studio Calico
- Distress ink, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Wild Honey and Spiced Marmelade
- Glossy accent as glue
Ohhhhh, fabulous cards!!! Love the inking and bright colors!! Great job♥
Thank you Laura! I cant belive that you commented on my blog! I’m a huge fan of yours and have been a frequent reader of your blog fror years! Love your cards and videos!