Today I made a card and a video!
I used this adorable dog from Simon Says Stamp and coloured embossing paste with distress ink to create the background. There is a video of the process if youre interested. 🙂
Take care and thanks for stopping by!
Challenges: Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, The Pink Elephant, Paper Take Weekly ( I punched out a stencil )
- Stamp set – Simon Says Stamp, You are pawesome
- Stencil From Panduro Hobby
- Circle punch from X-cut 3″
- Embossing paste from Panduro Hobby
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
- Ink – Memento, Versamark, Distress ink Fired brick
- White embossing powder from Ranger
- Black Enamel Accent from Ranger
- Wink of Stella Glitter Marker
Så gulligt kort! Alltid kul att se video på hur du gör tycker jag.
Gorgeous card Joanna 🙂 i love this cute image and the whole design of this is brilliant ! Totally LOVE it 🙂
thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
Lols x x x
Ett underbart litet kort i skön stil!
I absolutely love this card, it’s just so cute! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! 🙂
OMGOSH…this is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love that puppy and those embossed hearts are perfect 🙂 Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo
There as definately a lot to find out about this issue. I like all of the points you made.