I hope you all had a good New Years! Me and my family are still sick but we are all doing better so I can’t complain. 🙂
I have made a card with a die cut butterfly with two layers and a used a stencil, mist and distress ink for the background. I crumpled the background and went over it with distress ink again. This card is has no sentiment, sometimes is handy to have that type of cards at hands I think!
- Die – Simon Says Stamp, Devonshire
- Walnut Distress ink
- Stencil and cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Ribbon – Vintage seam binding
- Mist – Buttermilk from October Afternoon
- Distress tool and pearls from Panduro Hobby