Over at Paper Smootches the have a photo challange that I entered with this card. I used an embossing folder to make the small dots in the background and wrapped some twine in red and silver around it. Then I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches in Versamark and heat embossed it in silver and adhered it over the siver circle on foam tape. Before I adhered the panel to the card I rounded all four corners with my Corner Chomper.
This is the insperations picture, sooo beautiful! I think I have to make something similar in my window….
- Paper Smooches Winter Groves
- Red twine from Panduro Hobby
- Silver twine from Sykompaniet.se
- emossing folder Swiss Dots from Provo Craft
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Silver embossign powder
- Corner Chomper from We Are Memory Keepers
Such a clever take on the challenge – love the wrapped twine!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!