I have created a simple card with this wreath from Memory Box, I really love this wreath and I could use it on all my Christmas cards! I have only used white cardstock, maybe not all Christmas cards have to be red or green? 🙂 I have a video if you would like to know how I made it, supplies are listed at the end of the post.
- Die is Starry wrench from Memory Box
- Glitter from Martha Stewart, Crystal fine glitter
- Vellum and white cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Rhine stones from Anitas
- Ribbon from Panduro Hobby
- Versamark and silveremossing powder
I don’t remember where I bought the sentiment stamp or the tiny silver heart…sorry