I have made a christmas card with this adorable tree using a die from Simon Says Stamp. I cut out the tree from white cardstock and then I inked it with Walnut Stain distress ink. The background is also white cardstock, I first sprayed it with a green mist then I dripped some white mist over it to make it look like snow. Finally I sprayed the panel with glimmer mist to get that Holiday sparkle. I used a tiny stamp from Paper smootches to make little “stars” on the background and added a gold bow to the bottom of the tree. The sentiment says “Merry Christmas” in swedish. I stamped the sentiment on craft cardstock and cut it out in a banner shape. I rounded the corners with my Corner Chomper and then I inked all the edges with Walnut Staind distress ink and added the panel on the card with foam adhesive. Done!
I really have to speed up with all my Christmas cards so I can mail them on time! ( for once… 🙂 )
I have entered the challange at Simon Says Stamp
- Die is Mod Tree from SImon Says Stamp
- Die Small folded banner from Simon Says Stamp
- Green mist, October Afternoon, Rotary Phone
- White mist, Mister Huey’s
- Glimmer mist from Tattered Angels
- Walnut Stain distress ink
- Stamp set from Paper smootches, Winter Groves
- Gold twine from Sykompaniet.se
- Sentiment stampset from You Do
- Foam adhesive
- Corner Chomper from We Are Memory Keepers
- White cardstock from Panduro Hobby
diggar verkligen detta kort.Ugglekortet är oxå fint..gillar ugglor jag med
Tack Stephi, vilka fina grejor du har gjort på din sida!
Love that shimmery inky background! Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog’s Anything Goes Challenge this week!
Nydelig. Liker designet med tre, bånd og distresset tekst. Takk for at du deltar hos Creatilicious Challenges og lykke til. Håper du blir med oss igjen den 15. Klem Bettina DT Medlem hos Creatilicious Challenge