I’m still in my Valentine-mode so here is another Valentine card for you! 🙂
I used an older stamp set with coordinated dies from Simon Says Stamp. I used the dies before , but this is the first time I have used the stamp set. I love the sentiments in this stamp set so I don’t know why I haven’t used them untill now…. ( My husband would say that it’s because I have to much craft supplies but that can’t be the case, right?? )
I die cut the talk bubble from colorful cardstock scraps and embossed the sentiment in white. I inked the edges with distress ink and adhered them to the card. The front talk bubble got a red die cut heart covered with Wink of Stella and a grey talk bubble underneath, slightly offset. I used a white gel pen to draw on stitching lines and my card is done.
Thank you so much for stopping by and take care!!
- Stampset and coordinated die – Simon Says Stamp, For the record
- Small heart die – Simon Says Stamp
- Ink – Versamark
- Rangder detail embossing powder, white
- Wink of Stella Glitter marker
- Cardstock – Panduro Hobby
- Distress ink
- White gel pen – Uni-ball ( The best white gel pen ever! )
- Glue – Zig 2-way glue pen
- Corner Chomper