Today I made a card with this uber cute dino from Lawn fawn. I created the background with a home made “embossing paste”. I made it with plaster and colour pigment. I haven’t tried this out before, but I think it turned out really nice! I used this instead of regular embossing paste cause I wanted more structure to the sand. I made a video of the process, take a look if you would like to know more. If you like the video and want to see more, don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel.
- Die and Stampset from Lawnfawn – Critters from the past
- White enamel accent from Ranger
- Wink of Stella glitter marker
- Stickles – Stardust from Ranger
- Ink – Versamark and Memento
- White embossing powder
- White gelpen