It’s time for another video for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and today I used white die cuts on white cardstock to create a kind of faux embossing look. Take a look at the video if you would like to know how this came together.
Thank for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset – CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Shenenigans
- Die – CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, Linked
- Martha Stewart Mini Scoring board
- White cardstock – Neenah Solar White 110lb
- 2 Way Zig Glue pen
- Tweezers EK- Tools
- Distress ink – Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Pine needles
- Mini blending tool
- Nonstick craft mat
- Compact Stamp press
- Bubble gum scented stamp cleaner
- White detailed embossing poweder Ranger
- ATG glue Gun
- 3M Foam Tape
- Glossy Accent Ranger
- Fiskars paper trimmer
Such a cool card! The glittery gold strip at the bottom adds so much!
This is one awesome post.Thanks Again. Great.
I really liked your blog article.Thanks Again. Awesome.
moment this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative posts here.
This awesome blog is really entertaining additionally informative. I have discovered many helpful advices out of this amazing blog. I ad love to return every once in a while. Cheers!