Spring has finally arrived in the cold dark north and I have been longing for the sun so much! The kids have alreday used the pool but it’s a little bit to cold for me yet. 🙂
Todays card is really bright and fun, inspired by the sun. 🙂
Take a look at the video if you would like to know more, I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset – The Alley Way Stamps, Phone Home and More Than Words
- Die – Simon Says Stamp, Flat bottom clouds
- Distress ink – Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- White embossing powder from Ranger
- Wink Of Stella glitter marker
- Glossy Accent from Ranger
- Corner Chomper from We are Memory Keepers
- Small circle punch
- post-it tape
- Pattern paper from Lawn Fawn – Let’s polka
- White cardstock Neenah Solar White 110lb