Today I have made a simple card with a cute sheep inspired by the kids program “Shaun the sheep”. Check out the video if you would like to know how I made it and supplies are as usual listed below.
Challenges : Papersmooches, anything goes
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Stampset from Paper Smooches
- White and black enamel accent from Ranger
- Crystal Glaze from You Do
- Mulberry paper from Ursus
- White gel pen
- White embossing powder
- Inkadinkado magic emossing powder bag
*hihi* Såååå himla gulligt!
So cute and clever how you made that sheep! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!