Hello! I’ve made a happy birthday card using mostley Paper Smooches products. I have had this kite for a while but this is the first time I’ve used it. This card is quite simple to make, but it took me FOREVER cause I messed up on and on…. But I finally got it together… I used glossy accent to shape the kites loop and paper pieced the kite. I Inked the backround with distress ink, and stamped the greeting in versamark and embossed it in white.
I wish you all a nice weekend!
Challenges : Paper Smooches, anything goes
- Stampset from Paper Smooches, Alphadot and Cut Loose
- Dies from Paper Smooches, Clouds, and My Favorite Things, Pierced Rectangles Stax
- Distress ink, mowed lawn and salty ocean
- Versamark and Versafine black ink
- White embossing powder
- White gel pen
- Pattern paper from Ecco Park, Summer days
- White cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Black and white twine from Sew Easy
- Crystal Glaze from You do
So fun! Love the bright colours and those clouds! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!
Vilket underbart, härligt, färgglatt, lekfullt kort 🙂
Ha de gott.