Hello! I’ve made a happy birthday card using mostley Paper Smooches products. I have had this kite for a while but this is the first time I’ve used it. This card is quite simple to make, but it took me FOREVER cause I messed up on and on…. But I finally got it together… I used glossy accent to shape the kites loop and paper pieced the kite. I Inked the backround with distress ink, and stamped the greeting in versamark and embossed it in white.
I wish you all a nice weekend!
Challenges : Paper Smooches, anything goes
- Stampset from Paper Smooches, Alphadot and Cut Loose
- Dies from Paper Smooches, Clouds, and My Favorite Things, Pierced Rectangles Stax
- Distress ink, mowed lawn and salty ocean
- Versamark and Versafine black ink
- White embossing powder
- White gel pen
- Pattern paper from Ecco Park, Summer days
- White cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Black and white twine from Sew Easy
- Crystal Glaze from You do