How cute is that sentiment? 🙂 I absolutely love it and the bird and the hippo are adorable! If you have visited my blog before you probably know that Lawn Fawn stamps have a special place in my heart…..all those cute animals make me HAPPY 😀
I created the background with a stencil and distress ink and translucent embossing paste. I stamped the bird on top of the hippo and coloured themwith copics and cut them out. I added some white enamel dots to them as well. The yellow twine and the stamp set is from Lawn Fawn.
- Stampset – Lawn Fawn, Year Four
- Stencil – Mix-ables, Concentric Circles
- Distress ink – Mustard seed and Spiced Marmelade
- Translucent embossing paste from Dremweaver
- White enamel accent from Ranger
- Wink Of Stella Glitter Marker