Hi Crafty Friends!
Today I created a Valentines card using the lovely stamp set Mon Ami. I’m seriously in love with this stamp set, I love the flowers and the fonts. I used my Prisma colored pencils to color on top of the craft cardstock, take a look at the video if you would like to know how this card came together!
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset Cas-ual Fridays Mon Ami
- Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board
- Neenah Solar White 110lb
- Neenah Desert Storm
- Inkadinkado magic embossing powder bag
- Fiskars compact stamp press
- White embossing powder Ranger
- Distress ink Picked Raspberry
- Mini blending tool
- Prisma Color pencils
- Wink of Stella Clear
- Corner Chomper from we are memory keepers
- ATG Glue Gun
- White gel pen Signo Uni-ball
Leave a reply