Lately I seem to only create Valentine cards, I guess I have to get it out of my system before I can create something else….lol
On todays card I used a word die and stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp. I die cut the word die 5 times and adhered them together so it have a chipboard feel to it. Then I inked it up with the same color that I used to stamp the darker hearts and added some wink of Stella on top. I sponged the edges with all three colors.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Die – Simon Says Stamp, Small Love you
- Stampset – Simon Says Stamp, Lots of hearts and Lots of dots
- Ink – Hero Arts, Grape Juice, Bubble Gum, Raspberry Jam
- Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter marker
- Cardstock, Nennah Solar white