I hope yo all had a Merry Christmas! Santa brought me a BIG box of craft supplies ( YAY!!! ) and I’m using some of them in todays video.
My oldest son is turning nine in januari and I made this card for him. I guess the sentiment is kind of halloween-ish but it but the sentiment fits my son perfect, one of the things is loves to do is trying to scare me. He’s hiding behind corners, sofas and doors and yells -BOO! When he was smaller I could see him coming but he’s getting really good at it and scares me at least once a day nowadays……. 🙂
- Stampset – Lawn Fawn, Moster Mash
- Die – My favorite things, Stitch Dot Circle Stax
- Prisma Pencil Colors and Gamsol
- Ink, Memento black and Ranger Archival, Aquamarine
- Thread and needle from Sew Easy
- Cardstock Nennah Solar White