Finally a video! When you live in the cold, dark north as I do, there is not a whole lot of time to craft during the summer because you spend all your time outdoors soaking sunlight and playing in the pool or by the beach. But now, finally, a video… 🙂
For this card I used a stamp set from Greeting farm, Forest Friends, and coloured them with copics. I just love those cute squirrels!
I hope you like the video, take care!
- Stampset – Greeting farm, Forrest friends
- Cardstock – Nenaah solar white
- Wood hearts – Studio Calico
- Distress ink, Fired Brick and Walnut Stain
- Wink of Stella glitter marker
- Memento ink
- Black fine tip marker