Paper Smoocches has a photo challenge that ends today, I really like their challenges so I had to hurry to make a card so I could enter! I stamped the background with a polka dot bg stamp and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I took distress ink in three different colours and inked the background. The frog is coloured with copics and adhered to a piece of vellum.
I hope you all have a really nice weekend! Take care!
Challenges: Paper Smooches
- Stampset – Paper Smooches – Little lovin
- Hero arts BG stamp – Cling Dots
- Distress ink, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade
- Memento and Versamark ink
- white and clear embossing powder
- Stickles – Stardust from Ranger
- Googly eyes from You Do
- Cardstock from Neena Solar White and Panduro Hobby
love the background, and what a great idea sticking the little green frog on vellum!
Thanks Catherine, I’m happy you liked it!