Paper Smooches has adorable stamps and really enjoy using their products but unfortunately I don’t have so many stamps from them ( YET…! ) This week they have a photo challenge and their inspirational picture is as always beautiful!
….and this is what I came up with, I was really inspired by the colours and the layers.
I coloured the birds with copics and used my white gel pen to make little white dots on their bellys. I hand drew the hat on the bird at the top to make it look more like a birthday card. The sentiment is stamped with Hero Arts Shadowink. I went over the sentiment and the birds with a gittermarker, it was hard to catch on photo but it adds a pretty shimmer in real life.
Challenge: Paper Smooches photo challenge
- Hero Arts shadow ink
- Stamp set from Paper Smooches, Wimsical
- Dies from My Favorite Things, Pierced rectangels
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby and Ecco Park
- Grey bakerstwine from Sew Easy
- White gel pen and glitter pen from Wink of Stella