I really love pink and gold togheter and today I made a Happy Birthday card using those colours. The sentiment means birthday hugs in swedish. I used a stencil and applied some emossing paste and then covered it with gold emossing powder and heated it up with my heatgun. I misted some perfect pearl gold and perfect pearl berry twist mixed with water over it. I stamped the feathers on vellum and gold embossed them and used a pink copic marker and filled in the negative spaces. The sentiment is also stamped on vellum and heatembossed in gold. I finished of with some floss and a little die cut heart.
Challenges : Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Papertake Weekly
- Stencil from Tim Holtz, Faded dots
- Feather stamps from Hero Arts, Feathers
- Greeting stamp from Inkado
- Gold emossing powder from Reprint
- Perfect pearl – Berry Twist and Gold
- Emossing paste from Panduro Hobby
- Copic Marker
- Vellum from Simon Says Stamp
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
- Heart die from Simon Says Stamp
- Floss from Karen Foster, tawny ambre
hi Joanna! this is AMAZING, luv the embossed polka dots….such a wonderful design! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
sparkle & shine *~*
Such a pretty card! I love that pink with the gold. Lovely! Thank you for sharing your card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
A gorgeous cart Joanna, a fabulous design and your gold spots and feathers are just stunning!!!
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Birthday challenge