Today I used this awesome stamps and die from Simon Says Stamp. I’m in love with the font of the die! I made a video of the process so take a look at it if you would like to know how I made it.
And as always, thank you so much for stopping by and THANK YOU for watching my videos and for your sweet comments, thumbs up and subscribing to my channel, I really really appreciate it!
- Stampset – Simon Says Stamp, Sending Happy Thoughts
- Die – Simon Says Stamp, Sending
- Distress ink – Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Fired Brick
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
- Old paper from an old Book ( I recived it in a Simon Says Stamp card kit )
- Distress tool
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Zig 2 way glue pen
- ATG tape runner