I was planning to make a video today but my son is still very sick so I dont have the time…. I made this card last week so I’m sharing this instead and I will try to upload a video next tuesday.
This card was created a card for someone that needed some extra love. I inked up white cardstock with distress ink and sprinkled some white mist and Glitter mist over. Then I diecut the little hearts and adhered the hearts onto the panel. I inked the hearts and edges with a darker distress ink. I stamped the cardstock behind the hearts with a dot background stamp using Versamark. The greeting is stamped with Versamark and embossed in white.
- Distress ink – Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar and Pumic Stone
- Stamps – Hero arts Cling Dots, and Inkado.
- Mist from Mr Hughes
- Heart Dies from Simon Says Stamp
- Die, Pierced rectangle Stax from My Favorite Things
- White gel pen
- White embossing powder
- Cardstock from Panduro Hobby
Lika fint som vanligt!! =)