Hi crafty friends!
It’s CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 3rd birthday and we celebrate it with a blog hop and a sale! YAY!
It starts with our hop that is filled with amazing inspiration from the Girl Friday Ink Squad
Be sure to comment on each blog because it will increase your chances to win one of three awesome prizes!!
we will choose 3 random winners,
1 will get CFS’d
and 2 will get MISTI-fied,
and announce them on Saturday!
I used the fun stamp set Shenanigans, I just LOVE the fun sentiments in this stamp set! I made this card with a good friend in mind how’s turning forty so there will be a bonfire to blow out on her cake…. 🙂 I made a video of the process, take a look at it if you want to know how this card came toghether.
Thank you so much for stopping by, the next stop in the hop is over at the amazing Heather North,s blog. If you want to check out the hop from the beginning, hop over to CAS-ual fridays blog.
- Stampset – Shenanigans
- Mini scoring board from Martha Stewart
- Woodgrain cardstock from SSS
- 3 inch punch from X-cut
- 6×6 Paper pad from Echo Park, Dots & stripes
- Fiskars compact stamp press
- Magic embossing powder bag Inkadinkado
- Silver embossing powder from Hero Arts
- Paper trimmer from Fiskars
- Silver and glitter cardstock from my local grocery store
- Silver twine
- Moon shine sequins from SSS
- Multi Meduim Matte
- EK Tweezers
- ATG Glue gun
- 3M Foam Tape