Today I made a Birthday card using one of the new mini stampset, so fun! I made a video of the process, take a look at it if you want to know how this card came together.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
Challenges : Virginia View’s challenge, Happy Little stampers
- Stampset – The Alley Way Stamps, Cake Day and Brain Freeze
- Distress Ink – Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- White Embossign powder from Ranger
- Copics R39, R89, C00, C1, E31, E33, RV02, G05, 0
- Wink of Stella
- Glossy Accent
- White cardstock, Neenah Solar white 110lb
- 3M Foam Tape
- ATG glue glider
- Multi Medium Matte
- Perfect pearls mixed with water