Hi crafty friends!
Today I made a valentines card, I have only made Christmas cards lately so is was fun to make a non-Christmas card.
I ordered three stamp sets and some dies from Mama Elephant when they had their black friday sale and my goodies arrived at my doorstep yesterday. Felt almost like Christmas! 🙂 This card was the first one I created, I think the cute little bunny is adorable!
I made my own pattern paper by stamping the small bunny with versamark in a random pattern. Then I cut out the hills with a Mama Elephant die. The small hearts is a Simon Says Stamp die, I colored the hearts with a dark pink copic and added some Wink of Stella and Glossy accent on top. The bunny is colored with copics and I added dots with a white gel pen to it’s cheeks.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
Challenges: Mama Elephant, Papertake Weekly
- Stampset : Mama Elephant – Just Hatched and Carnival Cupcakes
- Border Dies : Mama Elephant – Creative Cuts
- Heart Dies – Simon Says Stamps – Lots of hearts
- Wink of stella
- Copics for the hearts. RV17
- Glossy Accente
- Ink : Memeno and versamark
- White embossing powder from Ranger
- Copics, Warm Grays + light pink
- White gel pen
- Cardstock – Neenah solar white and Panduro Hobby