This is my second card for CAS-ual Fridays latest release and today I created my own background using one of the flower pistils dies and a small circle to create a pattern on the front panel. Then I inked up the background with some distress ink and die cut the word out of some glitter paper. This card was fun and easy to make and I really like how it turned out.
Head over to CAS-ual Fridays to see the entire realise, it’s beautiful!
- CAS-ual Friday Girlsfriend collection
- Martha Stewart mini Scoring board
- Glitter papaer from my local grocery store
- 3m Foam Tape
- Distress ink – Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed
- We are memory corner Chomper
- White Cardstock, Neenah Solar White 110lb