I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
I made a card today using a stampset from Lawn Fawn, I drew a little santa hat on the dino and he was ready to go on a Christmas card. I made a video of the process, take a look if you would like to know more. You will make me really happy if you give this video a thums up and subcribe to my youtube channel.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
Challenges : Lawnscaping, Less is more, Addicted to stamps, CAS on Sunday
- Stampset – Lawnfawn, critters from the past
- Number Die – Mama Elephant, Inline letters
- Circle die – MFT Pierces Circle Stax Die
- Distress ink, Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord, Black Soot
- Modeling paste from Panduro Hobby
- Wink of Stella
- Copic Multiliner
- Martha Stewart Fine Glitter
- Inks, Memento, Versafine