Today I made a video using the smallest birds in the Flap Happy stamp set. If you want it I recommend that you head over to The Alley Ways Stamps store, they are closing down and there is a 30% discount on all their stamps. I was so sad when Alison told me they are closing down, I really enjoyed to play with all whimsical and fun images that she created for us all.
I made a video of todays card, take a look at the video if you would like to know more.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
Challenges : Virgina’s View, Addicted to Stamps
- Stampset The Alley Way Stamps Flap Happy
- Martha Stewart Mini scoring board
- Tim Holz Stencil Woodgrain
- Palette knife My paper world
- Memento black ink
- Fiskars Titanium sissors
- Embosing powder bag
- White detail embossing powder Ranger
- Distress ink, Black Soot
- Mini daubers from Ranger
- Wink of Stella Clear
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- 3m Foam tape
- Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives
- Embossing paste
- Gray cardstock from SSS