It’s time for another video for the Alley Way Stamps and today I made a card with lots of love. 🙂
This card might look like a valentines card, and it of course can be used as such as well, but I will use it as a birthday card for my youngest son who turns six in two weeks. He was just a baby yesterday and I’m not sure where the time went, I can’t believe he will start school after the summer! I always tell my kids I love them to the moon, and they always answer – And back! so that’s why I stamped “Love you to the moon” on the outside and the rest of the sentiment “and back” on the inside. This card was really easy and fun to make, just one stamp, some masking and stickles to create the background. Take a look at the video if you would like to know more.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
Challenges : Casology, Simon Says Stamp
- Stampset – Iconic and More Than Words
- Inks – Hero Arts Bubblegum and Raspberry Jam and Veramark and Versafine
- White embossing powder from Ranger
- Stickels – Star Dust
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White and Panduro Hobby
- Foam tape 3M
- Corner Chomper from We are Memory Keepers
- Copic multiliner 0.3
- White gelpen