Hi crafty friends!
I made another video for The Alley Way Stamps and today I used one of the cute whimsical birds for the new release, I love all the birds in that stamp set and can’t wait to get them all inky! Take a look at the video if you would like to know how this card came together.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset – The Alley Way Stamps, Flap Happy, and Rock Solid
- Die – Simon Says Stamp, Mini Stars
- Distress ink – Spiced Marmalade, and Mustard Seed
- Mini blending tool from Ranger
- Non stick craft mat
- Memento black ink
- Fiskars stamp press
- Copics – Y11, Y15, Y38, BG11, BG15, BG49
- Yellow ink from Hero Arts, Butter Bar
- ATG glue glider
- Wink of Stella
- Glossy Accent
- 3M foam Tape
- Craft Cardstock – Neenah Dester Storm
- White Cardstock – Neenah Solar White